WooCommerce Social Loginextension allows users to login and checkout with social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Windows Live, VKontakte (VK.com), Instagram, PayPal, Amazon.
CodeCanyon - WooCommerce Social Login - WordPress plugin - 8495883
- One click registration.
- Integrate your store’s customer accounts with Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Windows Live, VKontakte (VK.com), Instagram, PayPal and Amazon.
- Make account access and checkout easy and seamless – customers don’t need to remember another username and password.
- Reduce friction for repeat purchases – customers typically stay signed into social networks, which means they sign back into your site with one click.
- Improve security and increase trust by using social sign-on
- Ability to sends newly created account details to user’s email.
- Auto Integrate on checkout page.
- Includes a short code, [woo_social_login], that can be used to place the social login buttons on any page, as well as a widget that can be used in any widget area.
- Ability to set custom redirect URL on which user will get redirected after they login with social media.
- Admin can change the order of social networks buttons by drag and drop.
- View number of sign-ups for each social network.
- Generate Pie graph for Social Networks Register Percentage.
- Offer to link accounts on the “My Account” page and “Order Received” page for easier checkout in the future.
- Social accounts are tied to a WordPress user account so that accounts can be accessed even if social accounts are unlinked.
- A clean & user friendly admin UI to manage everything.
- Windows Live
- VKontakte (VK.com)
Enable Social Login for Seamless Checkout and Account Creation
If you have a registration system on your e-commerce website, then it take too much time of user to checkout so user get bored of it and thus it will decrease your sale. But, If you use WooCommerce Social Login, then it save user’s time so it will increase your sale.
When a customer first visits your site, you can simplify checkout by allowing them to check out as a guest. However, this introduces friction for customers that want to purchase from your store more than once (and hopefully many of them do!). They’ll have to create yet another username and password. WooCommerce Social Login makes this process as easy and secure as possible – customers can log into your site using their Facebook, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Windows Live, VKontakte (VK.com), PayPal, Instagram and Amazon accounts instead of creating a new user account credentials.