Video Intro for PHP is a premium script developed by meydjer. This premium premium script falls under php-scripts/images-and-media category. It has been used on more than 70 websites. This premium script is available for 12 USD. It has been rated Excellent by more than 70 users.
CodeCanyon - Video Intro for PHP - 6972868
WordPress Version Available!
Video Intro for PHP is a PHP script that allows you to add video presentation before your visitors get into the main content of your website.
It comes with a lot of friendly options to make your website shine:
- Auto redirect after video ends. Don’t let your visitors thinking if they really want to get into your website when the introduction ends: redirect them directly to the page you want.
- Skip Intro button. Don’t let your anxious visitors waiting to see what comes next: give them the opportunity to skip your advertising or favorite video and get into the content.
- Custom frame border. Your website deserve some polishment.
- Unlimited styles and colors. Make your website look more personal.
- Responsive. And mobile compatible.
- Custom logo. Brand your video.
- Bottom text areas. Use this space to write a copyright, show your social networks or anything you want. It’s up to your creativity.
- Self-hosted or YouTube videos. You can show your own self-hosted intro or a YouTube embedded video.
Videos by LOCUS
/** * CHANGELOG * Video Intro for PHP * v1.0.1 */ v1.0.1 / March 18, 2014 - Changed: YouTube video does not show controls anymore. - Fixed: YouTube video z-index conflict. - Fixed: YouTube video ID issue. v1.0 / February 25, 2014 - First release.
Demo & More Info