Tour Package is a WordPress Theme especially for travel company. It comes with package post type which allow you to feature all packages for your customers to easily browse on. Also comes with booking form(Contact form 7 required) and package filtering system. In addition, this theme is also responsive design with retina ready. It’s prefect to browse your website on any devices.
ThemeForest - Tour Package - WordPress Travel/Tour Theme - 5360508
SEO – We reconstructed about how to use title. We use heading tag(H1,H2,H3,?) for title which is good practice for search engine site. Main contents are moved above sidebars(including both sidebar layout), now search engine will easily fine your main contents first. Also, ‘alt’ tag for images is supported. This is also help search engine to analyst your site easily.
- V2.00 – Paypal Payment Gateway Added!
- V2.00 – Boxed Style Layout Added!
- .pot file for localization available
- SEO Optimized
- Retina Ready
- WPML Supported
- Woo Commerce Supported – **Note that the package system is NOT running on WooCommerce. It’s running independently.
- Live Color Changer – Theme customizer supported. With this option, you can change colour easily in front end.
- Responsive – The site will look great on any devices.
- Unlimited Color – You can change almost every elements’ colour via colour picker in admin panel.
- Unlimited Sidebar – You can have different sidebars on any pages you need.
- 6 Footer Layouts
- 3 Blog styles(With Left, Right, Both and None sidebar for each)
- 500+ Google Fonts Available
- Drag Drop Slider Manager
- Built-in Translator – If you don’t want to use .MO file, you can translate the site easily via options in admin panel.
- Built-in Shortcodes – Select shortcodes directly in main content editor
- Font Uploader – You can upload your own Cufon in admin panel.
- Logo Uploader
- Background Uploader
- 6 Custom Post Types
- Flex Slider
- Nivo Slider
- Layer Slider
- Thumbnail Options
- Static Image
- Price Table
- Social Share for Posts
- Social Link on Header
- Video Tutorial for Setting Up as Demo Site