Prodo – Responsive Onepage WordPress Theme is a wordpress theme developed by Axminenko. This premium wordpress theme falls under wordpress/creative category. It has been used on more than 515 websites. This wordpress theme is available for 44 USD. It has been rated Excellent by more than 515 users.
CodeCanyon - Prodo - Responsive Onepage WordPress Theme - 8779235
Prodo – is a modern and elegant WordPress Theme, perfect for corporate, suitable for any type of business, built for any needs. Every single detail is carefully designed and crafted, in order to create a seamless and wonderful user experience.
If you like this theme, please don’t forget to rate it , that will help us a lot on improving the theme and the support as well.
The HTML version of this theme is now available.
List of Features
- Awesome Home Sections
You can use any of six home sections – with video background, background pattern, fullscreen image, fullscreen image with video, awesome slideshow and slideshow with text slider!
- Unlimited Colors
Tweak a style with three clicks!
- Predefined Color Styles
We’ve included 8 ready-made skins in different color schemes for different purposes. They can be a great starting point for your unique custom design.
- Nine Header Variations
You can use 9 header variations to best suit your site focus.
- Sticky Navigation
Have you ever been at the bottom of a webpage and wanted to go to another page, but didn’t want to scroll all the way back up to the top to select a menu item? With Prodo’s sticky header, you no longer have to do that. Your main menu and logo will always be at the top of the screen, automatically following when you scroll.
- Ultra Responsive
Prodo is 100% responsive, each and every element including the awesome sliders are fully responsive.
Prodo is like one big puzzle – all elements of the site are designed highly modularly so you can build webpage and customize it according to your needs and taste.
- Filterable Portfolio
Prodo makes use of a grid layout (more to come) which looks great on small mobile devices and big screen monitors.
- Expanding Projects
Prodo is also packed with 5 different layouts for project pages.
- Parallax and Video Sections
Beautify your website and make it look more appealing by using fullwidth backgrounds with parallax-like effects for any content section. Start creating a long-lasting impression for your prospects.
- Retina Ready Graphics
We have included Retina display optimizations for all the main graphics used in the theme, so they look sharp on Retina displays.
- Typography based on Google Fonts
Prodo is using the Google Webfonts service to deliver the font styles on the front-end. Customize the look of your website by choosing from more than 600 Google Fonts for content and headings.
- Font Awesome Icons
We include 369 icon font integration. You can use these icons via shortcodes in any page. You can customize the size and color of the icon.
- Translation Ready
The theme has been designed from the ground up with translation in mind. It comes pre-packaged with a .po file containing all of the theme’s text strings, ready for translation.
- Browser Compatibility
Prodo supports all the major browsers including IE 8+, Chrome, Safari, Firefox.
- Clean Code
The code is well written using the best resources available and also all the files are well commented to make your work much easier.
Our aim was to make your work with template easier so we created detailed documentation where you can find all the tutorials for working with Prodo.
- Free Support & Updates
Customer’s needs come first. That’s why we offer 100% free support and lifetime updates. Answering your questions, guiding and helping you is a top priority.
Please note: Images used in the preview are not included to the theme package due to licensing restrictions.
Version 2.1 — August 21, 2016
– Some fixes in mobile & tablet layouts – Added WordPress 4.6 support
Version 2.0 — July 2, 2016
– Fixed video stopping when the browser window isn't active – Fixed some warnings if user inserts video in a portfolio project – Fixed some conflicts with the Visual Composer plugin – Fixed members sorting in the Our Team section – Added option to insert own Google Maps API key – Updated the child theme – Updated 3rd party plugins and scripts
Version 1.9 — June 18, 2016
– Added support a Behance icon in the navigation bar – Fixed parallax effects (iOS) and some stability improvements
Version 1.8.1 — May 12, 2016
– Bug fixes and stability improvements
Version 1.8 — April 15, 2016
– Added WordPress 4.5 support – Bug fixes and stability improvements
Version 1.7 — March 26, 2016
– HTTPS protocol support
Version 1.6 — March 25, 2016
– Bug fixes and stability improvements
Version 1.5 — March 12, 2016
– Bug fixes and stability improvements – Font Awesome Icons updated to version 4.5.0 – now you can use any of 605 icons! – Updated HTML5 Shiv to version 3.7.3 – Updated YouTube Background Video library to latest stable version – Updated jQuery ScrollTo library to version 2.1.3 – Updated Retina JS library to latest version 1.3.0
Version 1.4.3 — September 12, 2015
– Fixed YouTube video background – Some bug fixes – Updated mb.YTPlayer library
Version 1.4.2 — April 24, 2015
– Improve escaping for URLs and attributes
Version 1.4.1 — March 28, 2015
– Fixed demo content
Version 1.4 — March 20, 2015
– Added the [google-map] shortcode – Now you can set custom height for Intro Section (percents or pixels) – Some bug fixes – Updated po/mo files
Version 1.3 — March 9, 2015
– Added the [blog] shortcode – Now you can reorder "Our Clients" using drag-and-drop – Some bug fixes
Version 1.2 — March 3, 2015
– Added categories filter for a Portfolio shortcode (example, [portfolio terms="slug-one, etc"]) – Custom time interval for Background Video – Now you can enable / disable video looping – Fixed Responsive layout (some shortcodes) – Fixed Animations bug – Updated Font-Awesome Icons (Version 4.3) – Updated mb.YTPlayer library – Updated po/mo files
Version 1.1 — February 26, 2015
– Added support Stickers for the "Service" shortcode – For Email address (in Widgets) added a default WP function "Antispambot" – Now you can disable Breadcrumbs on Single pages (Theme Options – Blog Options) – Fixed Twitter Feed – Scripts minified and compressed
Version 1.0 — February 24, 2015
– Initial release